The Creatives faculty delivers Art, Photography, Food Preparation and Nutrition, Music, Computing, Drama and Physical Education as discrete subjects whilst working together collaboratively, as a team, to achieve best practice in teaching and learning, assessment and outcomes for young people. The Creatives faculty allows students to discover, display and develop their flair and talents.
As a faculty we are committed to delivering inspiring teaching and learning to engage all students in becoming rounded individuals with aspirations to be the best they can be. The faculty achieves this through hard work and dedication from our members of staff to provide an enriching and balanced curriculum. We work to support and encourage each other, share best practice and develop our skills in response to the need of our students.
Each subject teacher is supported by subject specialists from the Endeavour Learning Trust schools who work in partnership with our teachers on reviewing and developing schemes of learning, and teaching and learning within the classroom.
The Current Faculty Structure
The Faculty consists of the following members of staff:
• Faculty Leader/Teacher of Food Preparation & Nutrition and Design and Technology
• Teacher of Art
• Teacher of Computer Science and House Progress Leader – MacArthur
• Teacher of Boys PE and House Progress Leader – Sharman
• Teacher of Girls PE and House Progress Leader – Campbell (temporary - maternity cover)
• Part time teacher of Music
• Part time teacher of Drama
• Part time teacher of PE