Each day students must bring their equipment to school. Here's what is what is needed, although some is provided as part of the welcome bundle:
- Chromebook (Fully Charged)
- A pencil case
- 3 black pens
- HB Pencils and 2B Pencils (for artwork)
- Clear Ruler
- Colouring pencils and a pencil sharpener
- Scientific Calculator
- A small pocket English Dictionary and Thesaurus
- Easy learning Spanish Dictionary
- or a Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary - colour edition
- Lunch box/ Lunch bag if you bring a packed lunch so it doesn't get squashed in your bag or damage your books
(Not compulsory but a pen that has 4 different colours on can be useful - especially if it has purple and green on)
Remember to check your timetable each night so you know what to pack. This also includes your PE kit, homework, reply slips to letters, ingredients for food technology or letters from your parents/carers that you need to hand in.
As well as packing your equipment the night before, it is ideal to make sure you have your uniform for the next day already too. Check you have a clean shirt and that you know where your tie is when you have unclipped it. Check your shoes are clean. When it is time for your blazer to be washed, make sure you empty all pockets so nothing is damaged when parents/carers put it in the wash.